Service and Contract Formation
- IstanbulAirportTaxi.com acts as an intermediary agent for third party transport service providers.
- The contract (final agreement) for the provision of the transport service is between you (The Client), and Fibonacci Tourism Transportation Organisation and Trade Co. Ltd. (The Company).
- By booking a service on our website, you are entering into a contract with Fibonacci Tourism Transportation Organisation and Trade Co. Ltd.
- Reservations at IstanbulAirportTaxi.com are subject to the availability of the vehicles.
- For transfers from the Istanbul airports, the Company will take the initial planned time of arrival of your flight (submitted during the booking by The Client) as a reference for the pick-up time of the client. The local average time to collect checked-in luggage and get through customs will be added to the initial planned time of arrival, i.e. time of arrival of the plane is not equal to the time the Client will be picked up by our driver.
- Compare your booking details with the confirmation e-mail we send to you. Eventual changes (all changes, including flight delays) or discrepancies need to be reported directly to the Company via email.
- Any adjustments to your flight will be taken in consideration but could result in possible waiting times.
- We advise the Client to contact the Company if the delay is more than 1 hour.
- The liability for the provision of transfer services between you and the Company is restricted solely to those two parties between whom the service has been contracted.
- The Company’s liabilities resulting from this agreement shall therefore be limited to those of a third-party broker between you and the Company.
- Any liabilities resulting from the provision of the transfer service shall be the sole responsibility of Fibonacci Tourism Transportation Organisation and Trade Co. Ltd . and its insurance company.
- The Company is not liable for damages resulting from delays, including delays caused by waiting time on the airport, including damages caused by missing any possible transfers and connections, including connecting flights, if and to the extent that The Company demonstrates that she or her employees took reasonable measures to prevent the damages, or if and to the extent it was not possible for The Company and her employees to take measures to take such measures.
- In agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you accept that The Company will in no way be held responsible for any losses, expenses or claims made by you in the event of any problem associated with the transfer and all claims will be redirected to the Company.
- The Company will, however, use all reasonable efforts to assist the user in solving any issues or complaints.
Availability of Services
- IstanbulAirportTaxi.com is entitled, on behalf of the Company, to refuse any order placed by you.
- We do not guarantee to successfully allocate a vehicle to every booking request.
- All information given on the websites is in good faith and is believed to be correct at the time of print.
- IstanbulAirports.taxi will not be responsible for any other inaccuracies due to out of date information which may have not been pointed out to us by the Company.
- Whilst reasonable effort is made to ensure that pickup times are respected, they are not guaranteed.
- Unused transfers are not refundable and alternative transport costs will not be reimbursed unless pre-authorised by a Customer Service member of our team. If authorised to take alternative transport, please ensure that you obtain a receipt and submit it to our Customer Service for review. No payment will be due for travel expense claims submitted without valid receipts.
- For arrival transfers, our drivers will wait for you upon arrival until a maximum of 90 minutes after your scheduled landing time. Upon departure, our drivers will wait by the pick-up point a maximum of 20 minutes after the published pick-up time. If you request the driver to wait beyond those 20 minutes, please note that a waiting fee might be charged directly by the Company.
- You are responsible for checking the agreed pickup time and for ensuring that the resulting arrival time at the airport departure terminal is at least 10 minutes before the check-in desk opens (not closes) and under no circumstances less than two hours (domestic fligths), three hours (international flights) prior to the scheduled flight departure time.
- Our driver will pick you up and set you down as close as possible to the given addresses. In the event that access via a conventional route is closed due to weather conditions, road accidents etc., the driver will, at your express request, use a longer route to reach the agreed destination, we do not charge extra in such instances.
Istanbul Airport Taxi.com offers two payment options:
- Customer pays a deposit during online reservation process, the remainder will be paid to the driver.
- Full payment during online reservation process. Some destinations may require full payment in advance.
Changes and Cancellations by You
- Any changes (e.g. flight delays) to the transfer details must be requested through the email prior to the date of travel and will not take effect we confirm to you by email.
- If you cancel, up to 48 hours before the pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher) the cancellation charge is 25% of the price of the initial booking.
- If you cancel, between 48 and 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation charge is 50% of the price of the initial booking.
- If you cancel, within 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time (as mentioned in the voucher), the cancellation charge is 100% of the price of the initial booking.
Changes and cancellations by ‘Istanbul Airport Taxi.com’ and/or The Company
- We will use all reasonable effort to honor your vehicle preference, however we may nee to schedule an alternative vehicle for operational or safety reasons. If we need to change your booking to a lower category or smaller vehicle for which a lower rate is available, we will refund you the difference.
- In rare instances we may need to cancel your ride. In such circumstances you will receive a 100% refund (which will be paid within 7 days), but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use all reasonable efforts to try and find suitable alternatives for any confirmed booking subsequently cancelled by us.
- Any cancellation of contract must be made in writing by email addressed to IstanbulAirportTaxi.com (The Company).
- If we receive your cancellation request more than 48 hours before the scheduled pickup time of the transfer you wish to cancel, the amount paid for this transfer will be refunded, minus 25% of the total booking amount. No monies will be refunded for cancellations received less than 24 hours from the scheduled time of the transfer you wish to cancel.
- Refunds will be paid within 7 days.
- Each country has different rules and regulations regarding the use of baby and child seats.
- Child/ baby seats will be provided if booked whenever possible, however there may be instances when such seats are unable to be provided. In such instances, you will be entitled to a full refund for seats not supplied. If you are unwilling to travel in the event that child / baby seats are not supplied, please provide your own.
- Our prices include one bag or suitcase per passenger seat (based on a maximum combined size of 158cm, length + width + height) per item. All luggage must be declared when the booking is being made. Smaller items that fit in the passenger footwell (e.g. a laptopcase, handbag or small shoulder bag) do not need to be declared. The passenger shall be liable for all expenses incurred should additional vehicles be required to transport non-declared excess luggage.
- Extra luggage as well as bulky items could be charged.
- Contact ‘Istanbul Airport Taxi.com’ for more details.
- All contact related to the amendment of your booking details must be requested by email.
- It is essential to check that the email address you provided is correct and that you read all incoming emails up to the time of your Transfer.
- In the event of unavoidable alterations to the contract, we will inform you by emailing the address provided by you at the moment of booking, the act of sending this email being considered as proof of receipt by you. The same system applies to all other advisory emails which we may send to you.
- If for any other reason you fail to be at the pickup point within a reasonable time after the scheduled collection time specified on your Voucher, our Customer Service will try to contact you on the mobile telephone number you have provided.
- If it is not possible to reach you because you have not provided an operational mobile telephone number at the time of booking, you have no or poor connection, no signal, activated voicemail or the call is unanswered, the service will not be provided, the vehicle is relieved of their obligations and a refund will not be due.
‘Istanbul Airport Taxi.com’ and/or the Company cannot be held liable for delays, changes or cancellation of service due to Force Majeure, or to other circumstances that are unforeseeable or beyond the Company’s control.
- Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights of the websites are protected by national and international regulations governing intellectual property.
- Images of the transport options shown during the booking are indicative only. Color, brand or model may differ from the pictures shown.
- Istanbul Airport Taxi.com website and/or The Company is not affiliated with the Yellow Cabs at the airport.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Turkish Law.
- Any disputes that arise in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be settled through the competent court in Istanbul.
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.